Terms and Conditions:
1. All information supplied by customers of www.irisbarrow.co.nz will only be used by Iris Barrow Resources Limited to complete purchases for the customer and will not be given out to any other organisation or individual.
If the customer registers to receive the newsletter by email, the customer can unsubscribe at any time. Email addresses will not be shared with any other party.
2. By using this website to purchase goods, you must agree to abide by the terms and conditions laid down by Iris Barrow Resources Limited for the purpose of conducting its business.
There may be times when a product is out of stock even though it is shown as being available. If this occurs, Iris Barrow Resources Limited will try to source the product for the buyer, offer an alternative item of equivalent value or refund the full cost of the purchase to the buyer. The covers of the hard copies (CDs and books) may not always look the same as the images depicted on the website.
3. Iris Barrow Resources Limited will to the best of its ability ensure that the information on this website is accurate, but takes no responsibility for unintentional errors that may occur. Under no circumstances should information on the website replace medical, counselling, legal or other appropriate professional advice.
4. All the information found on this website, is the property of Iris Barrow Resources Limited and must not be used for any other purpose by any other individual or company without written permission by the Manager of Iris Barrow Resources Limited.
5. All information and resources available for sale on this site are copyright. Except for the purpose of fair reviewing, no part of this website or any resource whether in electronic or hard copy (e.g. mp3 download, ebook, book, textbook, DVD, CD, tape, tool-kit) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from Iris Barrow.
Resources available as downloads must not be uploaded to or published on any other website and must not be given or sold to any other person(s).
Infringers of copyright render themselves liable to prosecution.